Bilbao International Art & Fashion – BIAAF is a platform devoted to the launch of young promising fashion designers from all over the world provided they are talented, innovative and radically creative.
It is our aim to provide young fashion designers with worldwide visibility among the fashion industry, the general public and the media.
- Honorary President Doctor Valerie Steele, Director and Chief Curator of the Museum at the Fashion Institute of Technology, New York
- President Mr. Juan Ignacio Vidarte, Director General at Guggenheim Museum Bilbao, President
- Ms. Miren Arzalluz, Fashion Historian, Director of the Palais Galliera.
- Ms. Kaat Debo, Director of the Mode Museum, Antwerp.
- Ms. Lourdes Fernández, Founder and Director at Artingenium.
- Ms. Jan Miller, Fashion & Creative Industries Management Consultant.
- Ms. Elisa Palomino, BA Fashion Print Pathway Leader Central Saint Martins College of Art and Design.
- Mr. Javier Alonso, Global Human Resources Director.Digital & Cultural transformation expert in fashion, retail and hospitality.
- Ms. Diane Becker, Director of Didactic Projects for the Consorzio Vera Pelle Italiana Conciata al Vegetale responsible for the prestigious Craft the Leather programs.
- Ms. Miren Vives, Director at Cristobal Balenciaga Museum, Getaria.
OUR ADVISORY COMMITTEE
Bilbao International Art&Fashion is a non-profit organization created by professionals belonging to very different areas.
Always in touch with emerging designers, renowned fashion schools and fashion industry experts worldwide, we develop many activities, such as a fashion design contest, forums, conferences and training courses in prestigious fashion schools.
Click here to know us better.