October 01, 2021
THE 8th EDITION OF OUR COMPETITION IS HERE!
CREATE! The best is yet to come
After a challenging 7th edition, BIAAF launches the 8th edition of its international fashion design contest aimed at young creatives aged between 18 and 35.
Adapting means being bold enough, in spite of everything, to pursue change, invent a model that better respects natural resources and reaffirm one of the most precious values: CREATIVITY.
After registration and works reception, the contest shall hold two jury sessions:
- A Jury chosen by Bilbao International Art & Fashion BIAAF will select a total of 30 finalists among all participants in both categories.
- In a second round, an international jury appointed by BIAAF for the occasion will select the winner of each category among the 30 finalists.
You can find more information in the Contest section of our website and in our social media.
- What do I have to do to apply?
You just have to fill in this questionnaire. You can sign up till December 15th.
- Can I participate in both categories?
- Which is the due date to present my collection for the 1st jury round?
February 15th, 2022 is the last day of works reception at our facilities. Keep in mind the time it will take for your shipment to arrive not to surpass the deadline.
- What type of portfolio do I have to submit?
A single bound portfolio must be presented in DINA3 format, containing the sketches required in the bases according to your category, the name of the collection, the reason for inspiration, its relationship with the art world and the creative and elaboration process. The techniques used for the sketches are totally free.
You must send your portfolio and a finished piece (garment / outfit or accessory).
Questions? Contact us here.