Bilbao International Art & Fashion - BIAAF is a platform devoted to the launch of young promising fashion designers from all over the world provided they are talented, innovative and radically creative.
It is our aim to provide young fashion designers with worldwide visibility among the fashion industry, the general public and the media.
OUR ADVISORY COMMITTEE
- President Doctor Valerie Steele, Director and Chief Curator of the Museum at the Fashion Institute of Technology, New York.
- Mr. Juan Ignacio Vidarte, Deputy Director and Chief Officer for Global Strategies of the Solomon R. Guggenheim Foundation. Director of the Guggenheim Museum Bilbao, President.
- Mr. José Antonio Ardanza, Entrepreneur, former President at Euskaltel.
- Ms. Miren Arzalluz, Fashion Historian, Director of the Palais Galliera.
- Mr. César Caicoya, Architect, Managing Partner at IDOM.
- Ms. Kaat Debo, Director of the Mode Museum, Antwerp.
- Ms. Lourdes Fernández, former Director of Azkuna Zentroa.
- Ms. Begoña Medel, Deputy Dean for the Fine Arts Faculty at UPV/EHU.
- Ms. Jan Miller, Fashion Management and Business Development Consultant.
- Mr. Pablo Otaola, Managing Director at Zorrozaurre.
- Ms. Elisa Palomino, BA Fashion Print Pathway Leader Central Saint Martins College of Art and Design.
- Ms. Inma Shara, Orchestra Conductor.
- Mr. Javier Viar, Former Director of the Bilbao Fine Arts Museum.
- Mr. Erwan Camphuis, President & CEO Cifonelli.
- Mr. Javier Alonso, Human Resources Senior Consultant.
- Ms. Diane Becker, Director of Didactic Projects for the Consorzio Vera Pelle Italiana Conciata al Vegetale responsible for the prestigious Craft the Leather programs.
Bilbao International Art&Fashion is a non-profit organization created by professionals belonging to very different areas.
Always in touch with emerging designers, renowned fashion schools and fashion industry experts worldwide, we develop many activities, such as a fashion design contest, forums, conferences and training courses in prestigious fashion schools.
Click here to know us better.